The 9th West Farmer's Market survives and thrives on the quality of its volunteers. Heck! We're all volunteers! Volunteering is a great way to get involved, meet people and do something positive for livability in Salt Lake City.
So, sign up here to volunteer today. We have lots of things to do:
- Market setup & morning activities (9 AM - 1230 PM)
- Market afternoon & breakdown (1230 PM - 4 PM)
- Market outreach - promote the market at other fun, community events
- Write a blog post - share your expert knowledge with the market community
- Guerrilla Marketing - top secret
- Fundraising - write letters, lick & stick envelopes, etc.
- Seed / Seedling / Crop Swap & other special events - help us plan, promote & carry out our other fun events